One of the greatest values of Laboratoire L'Ideal Parisien is care for the environment, which is why we have implemented the VEGAN and COSMOS BIO ECOCERT certificates, which allow us to develop and manufacture natural and environmentally friendly products. In addition, we can offer packaging made of renewable materials or recyclable, such as sugar cane tubes or glass packaging.
Furthermore, L'Ideal meets the requirements of SMETA/SA 8000 pillar II, audited by Veritas
The project "Comprehensive thermal modernization of a warehouse and production building together with the office part of Laboratoire L'ideal Parisien Sp. Z o. O. ”Is to improve the energy efficiency of the enterprise by modernizing the warehouse and production hall with an office part located in the city of Niegoszowice (Zabierzów commune) at ul. Ogrodowa 8 and the use of renewable energy sources.
This project is part of the so-called A comprehensive project, i.e. it is implemented simultaneously under two types:
- Investments in improving the company's energy efficiency,
- B Investments in the production of energy from renewable sources.
The project meets the condition of improving energy efficiency. As a result of the project implementation, the energy efficiency of the facility will increase by 60.2%. This will be due to the saving of renewable energy and electricity (lighting).
Annual CO2 emissions will be reduced by 50.49% thanks to this project.
The investment also provides for the installation of renewable energy sources. As part of the project, a photovoltaic installation with a capacity of 49.6 kWp and a heat pump with a capacity of min.
70 kW. The RES units will be fully dedicated to the energy needs of the enterprise.
The implementation of this project will achieve the following effects:
1. Thermomodernization of the warehouse and production hall with the office part in terms of the heating system will allow to reduce fixed costs related to the high energy consumption for heating the building, resulting from the current system. Energy consumption as a result of thermo-modernization works and central heating modernization will decrease by 2201 GJ / year, which means cost savings
PLN 186 582 (EUR 45,000)
As part of the task, the heating installation in the warehouse and production hall with the office part of Laboratoire L'ideal Parisien will be modernized. The task will include the following activities:
- purchase and installation of a heat pump with a hydraulic kit and energy management system as well as purchase and installation of an external cooling unit, purchase and installation of ventilation ducts and an electric heater.
The result of the task will be a modernized heating installation in the warehouse and production hall with the company's office part, an installed heat pump with an energy management system, an installed cooling unit, an installed heater with a ventilation duct system.
1) As part of the measure, purchase and installation of a heat pump in a cascade system with a capacity of approx. 70 kW is planned. Each element of the cascade consists of an air / water heat pump and a hydraulic kit intended for connection and control with the use of an energy management system.
As part of the energy management system, the system will have built-in temperature sensors, as well as a control module ensuring appropriate control, proper selection of parameters and the possibility of temperature programming with reductions.
Additionally, it is planned to purchase and install an external cooling unit with a system of ducts made of steel sheet, flex ducts, as well as supply-exhaust grilles and air inlets.
2) Installing an intelligent energy management system that will use built-in temperature sensors, full automation and wireless control will ensure the appropriate selection of parameters and the possibility of programming temperature with reductions, which will have a measurable impact on the working conditions and product storage in the facility. The planned modernization of lighting also includes the installation of an energy management system in the form of a smart meter.
3) The quality and working conditions will improve, as well as the storage security of the medical and cosmetic products manufactured by the company
4) The use of pro-ecological solutions in the form of the use of renewable energy sources: heat pumps and photovoltaics, as well as LED lighting, will qualify the company as a company that actively cares about environmental issues, which may have a positive impact on establishing cooperation with contractors. The environmental effect of the project will be the reduction of the annual CO2 emission by 50.49% and the reduction of PM10 and PM2.5 dust by 67.08%.
5) Modernization of the lighting system for LED lighting with the use of a photovoltaic system with a power of 49.60 kWp will save energy used by lighting at the level of 245.1 GJ / year, which means cost savings
EUR 32 275/8 000. All the energy produced from the photovoltaic installation will be used for the building's own needs.
Increasing the energy efficiency of the building by 60.2% will allow for annual savings of
PLN 218,858 (EUR 53,000), consisting of annual savings from the modernization of the heating system and annual savings in electricity costs thanks to the modernization of lighting and the use of photovoltaics.
L'IDEAL PARISIEN Sp. z o.o.
Al. Zygmunta Krasińskiego 14/3a, 30-101 Kraków
tel/fax + 4812/ 283 88 60